Saturday, February 11, 2017

Unforgettable Chinese new year

On Chinese new year's day, my mom fell accidentally by herself and had a bone fracture.

Everybody is in a panic. Mom's blood pressure went to 225. Called a doctor and he came, said need to get ambulance to hospital. On the way to hospital, my mom started to pray. I felt sick from sitting sideways. Fortunately it is not too far.

The X-ray and CT scan were painful to do and unbearable to watch as every move of my mom caused sharp pain.

Soon, she is having problem to pee on strecher. It is dangerous not being able to pee for long hours.

Soon, she is accepted by the hospital and got a VIP room. A catheter was used, and very soon, collected 800 ml urine.

I was on duty on watch of her with the sitter - in the evening of new year's day, watching firework from hospital window - what a new year...

Brother is involved and there were multiple meeting from doctors from jimo and qingdao. Mom had surgery successfully on Feb. 4th and returned home on Feb 10th.

Hope Mom will recover soon!

Mom always has strong desire to live/survive and live well. I believe she will recover soon.

But be very careful from now on.

No comments: